This Java Recipe Food is a delicious and easy to prepare meal for any time of the day. It is packed with flavor and nutrition, and is a great way to enjoy the classic flavors of Java.
- 2 cups cooked white rice
- 1 red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 (14-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (14-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Heat the olive oil in a large pot over medium heat.
- Add the onion and bell pepper and cook for 5-7 minutes, until softened.
- Add the garlic and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add the cumin, coriander, paprika, turmeric, pepper, and salt and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring to combine.
- Add the tomatoes and black beans and cook for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked rice and stir to combine.
- Cook for an additional 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chopped cilantro.
- Serve warm.
How long will this Java Recipe Food last in the refrigerator?
This Java Recipe Food will last up to 4 days in the refrigerator.
Can I freeze this Java Recipe Food?
Yes, this Java Recipe Food can be frozen for up to 3 months.
Is this Java Recipe Food vegan?
Yes, this Java Recipe Food is vegan.
What can I serve with this Java Recipe Food?
This Java Recipe Food goes great with a side of steamed vegetables or a fresh green salad.
Can I make this Java Recipe Food in the Instant Pot?
Yes, this Java Recipe Food can be made in the Instant Pot. Follow the instructions above and cook on high pressure for 10 minutes.